The Ferry Inn has three boutique ensuite bedrooms which we have lovingly designed for a luxurious, comfortable & cosy stay. Each of our three bedrooms is individually styled with beautiful eclectic furniture and quality accessories. We have two Bay View Rooms at the front of the Inn & one Woodland Room at the back. All our rooms have kingsize beds. We also have a fabulous lounge for our residents use, with a mini library & record player, the perfect place to chill out with a drink after a day of exploring the island. The Ferry Inn has a lively, fully stocked bar which is open each evening of your stay, as well as a cosy, intimate dining space where we serve breakfast & dinner.
Please do read the information below about our rooms, rates and policies. You will find pictures of our three rooms below as well as their lovely facilities (just click on each type of room).
Each of our rooms is £250 per night with a plentiful two course breakfast each morning inclusive and served overlooking Uig bay. A deposit will be taken, equal to the first nights stay, at the time of booking.
The Ferry Inn operates a two night minimum stay in all months throughout 2023, we can’t make personal exceptions. We are open Wednesday-Saturday (no availability on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday nights for rooms. Occasionally Tuesday nights may become available to book and these particular days will be reflected in the availability on our online booking calendar). Our rooms are priced by room, not by person, the rate is fixed.
Dining with us: Room guests are automatically booked in for dinner with us on their first night, please confirm with us whether you would like dinner on your first night and at what time, or if you’d like to dine with us other nights, we don’t automatically hold tables for every night of your stay unless asked for. You can get in touch via the email provided in your booking confirmation or by ringing us. Our dinner menu is built on a small plates/sharing basis as as opposed to a traditional menu set up; small and seasonal it has been built to enjoy as a whole table experience. Our ethos is beautifully cooked local produce, served in a relaxed, stylish & intimate setting.
Our 2023 online booking & dates calendar is now open!
Please do not book a room without double checking our policies/terms & conditions work for you. Our cancellation policy/terms & conditions can be found at the end of this page so please scroll down to check these before booking.
The Ferry Inn Terms & Conditions:
1. As a busy working inn with a lively kitchen, intimate dining space and bar and all rooms on the first floor (stairs only), we may therefore not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues. We have a car park directly outside the hotel and we are located just set back off the main A87 road. There is steps from the car park and into the building also as we are built back into the hill.
2. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate anyone under the age of 18. We will not accept your booking or check you in upon arrival if you or anyone else in your party are under the age of 18.
3. 2 people maximum to a room. Our beds are all kingsize and cannot be split into twins, we have no extra beds.
4. We do not accept third party bookings. If you are a travel agency please do not book rooms online on behalf of clients. All guests must book directly with us themselves, we are unable to facilitate anyone other than booked guests in their rooms at any time, no non-residents are allowed in the resident area on the 1st floor.
5. The Ferry Inn has a two (2) night minimum stay policy.
6. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets/dogs in our rooms.
7. Check-in at the Ferry Inn is from 4.00pm and Check-out by 10.00am. We do not open for lunch so there is no access to the building before the 4.00pm check-in.
8. We are strictly no smoking, in any room or public area on the property of the Ferry Inn, this includes vaping & our outside tables/drinks garden.
9. Damages – we understand accidents can happen during a stay, please click here to read our damages terms & conditions.
10. We always strongly recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance for your trip.
Cancellation Policy – Bookings made from January 2023:
Cancellation is free up until 21 days before arrival (3 weeks) minus a £20 administrative fee per room on your refunded deposit. If the booking is cancelled less than 21 days before arrival (3 weeks), at this point cancellation is done so at full cost of your stay. In the event that we can re-let your room for the full date or partial date, we will allocate you a refund depending on the scale of the re-let minus the £20 administrative fee. This includes any Covid-19 related cancellations within the 21 days before arrival. We always strongly recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance for your trip.
If you have any questions, please do get in contact with us before booking either by giving us a ring on 01470 542300 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.