Our Rooms & Rates:
The Ferry Inn has three boutique ensuite bedrooms which we have lovingly designed for a luxurious, comfortable & cosy stay. Each of our bedrooms is individually styled with beautiful eclectic furniture and quality accessories, with either bay or woodland views. All our rooms have kingsize beds. We also have a fabulous lounge for our residents use, with a mini library & record player, the perfect place to chill out with a drink after a day of exploring the island.
Please do read the information below about our rooms, rates and policies. You will find pictures of our three rooms below as well as their lovely facilities.
2022 season: Each of our rooms is £215 per night with a plentiful two course breakfast each morning inclusive and served overlooking Uig bay. A deposit equal to the first nights stay is taken at the time of booking.
The Ferry Inn operates a two night minimum stay in all months throughout 2022. However, there are a few rare dates throughout the year where a one night stay is available – you will find these in our online booking calendar only, we can’t make personal exceptions. We are open Tuesday-Saturday (no availability on Sunday or Monday nights).
Our rooms are priced by room, not by person, the rate is fixed. Room guests are automatically booked in for dinner with us on their first night, please confirm with us whether you would like the dinner on your first night and at what time, or if you’d like to dine with us other nights.
*Please find all our polices and room information at the bottom of this page. It is important that you do check all our terms and conditions before you book your stay with us.*
Our room booking for 2022 season is now open, you can search our availability below. Our cancellation policy/terms & conditions can be found at the end of this page so please scroll down to check these before booking – please do not book a room without double checking our policies/terms & conditions work for you.
Our Policies, Terms & Conditions:
- As a busy working inn with a lively kitchen, restaurant and bar and all rooms on the first floor (stairs only), we may therefore not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues. We have a car park directly outside the hotel and we are located just set back off the main A87 road.
2. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate anyone under the age of 18. We will not accept your booking or check you in upon arrival if you or anyone else in your party are under the age of 18.
3. 2 people maximum to a room. Our beds are all kingsize and cannot be split into twins, we have no extra beds.
4. We are unable to facilitate anyone other than booked guests in their rooms at any time, no non-residents are allowed in the resident area on the 1st floor.
5. The Ferry Inn has a two (2) night minimum stay policy.
6. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets/dogs in our rooms.
7. Check-in at the Ferry Inn is from 4.00pm and Check-out by 10.00am. We do not open for lunch so there is no access to the building before the 4.00pm check-in.
8. We are strictly no smoking, in any room or public area on the property of the Ferry Inn, this includes vaping & our outside tables/drinks garden.
9. Damages – we understand accidents can happen during a stay, please click here to read our damages terms & conditions.
10. We always strongly recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance for your trip.
Cancellation Policy for bookings made from October 2021:
Cancellation is free up until 21 days before arrival (3 weeks) minus a £10 administrative fee per room on your refunded deposit. Cancellation after this point however, is done so at full cost of the stay. In the event that we can re-let your room for the full date or partial date, we will allocate you a refund depending on the scale of the re-let minus a £10 administrative fee. This includes any Covid-19 related cancellations within the 21 days before arrival. We always strongly recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance for your trip.
If you have any questions, please do get in contact with us before booking either by giving us a ring on 01470 542300 or sending us an email at email@example.com.