This room offers:
– Stylish & very comfortable king size bed.
– Quiet views over the steep, wild woodland with wooden Venetian blinds.
– Contemporary ensuite with beautiful large bath, walk in rain shower, heated towel rail and de-mister mirror.
– Nespresso Coffee Machine with a selection of pods, a Dualit Kettle with a lovely tea tray selection including Pukka, Eteaket & Twinings Tea, fresh milk and shortbread.
– A plethora of information on Skye; from books and magazines, maps and walk guides, the lowdown on whiskies and Gaelic language, interior and design, we have you covered.
– Please note: we do not have TV’s in our rooms at the Ferry Inn. We have Superfast Fibre Broadband – meaning if you wish you can keep in touch with the outside world and stream from any of your devices no bother. Uig is also blessed with great phone signal (4G) if you are on EE or Vodafone (or any network which uses their signal).
Our Policies, Terms & Conditions:
- As a busy working inn with a lively kitchen, restaurant and bar and all rooms on the first floor (stairs only), we may therefore not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues. We have a car park directly outside the hotel and we are located just set back off the main A87 road.
2. We are an adults only accommodation, we cannot accommodate anyone under the age of 18. We will not accept your booking or check you in upon arrival if you or anyone else in your party are under the age of 18.
3. 2 people maximum to a room. Our beds are all kingsize and cannot be split into twins, we have no extra beds.
4. We are unable to facilitate anyone other than booked guests in their rooms at any time, no non-residents are allowed in the resident area on the 1st floor.
5. The Ferry Inn has a two (2) night minimum stay policy.
6. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets/dogs in our rooms.
7. Check-in at the Ferry Inn is from 4.00pm and Check-out by 10.00am. We do not open for lunch so there is no access to the building before the 4.00pm check-in.
8. We are strictly no smoking, in any room or public area on the property of the Ferry Inn, this includes vaping & our outside tables/drinks garden.
9. Damages – we understand accidents can happen during a stay, please click here to read our damages terms & conditions.
10. We always strongly recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance for your trip.
Cancellation Policy for bookings made from November 2023:
Cancellation is free up until 21 days before arrival (3 weeks) minus a £30 administrative fee per room on your refunded deposit. Cancellation after this point however, is done so at full cost of the stay. In the event that we can re-let your room for the full date or partial date, we will allocate you a refund depending on the scale of the re-let minus the £30 administrative fee. This includes any Covid-19 related cancellations within the 21 days before arrival. We always strongly recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance for your trip.
If you have any questions, please do get in contact with us before booking either by giving us a ring on 01470 542300 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.