For Room Enquiries:
PLEASE NOTE: Our online booking is currently not available – please email us, use the form below or give us a ring to enquire after dates and booking – our email is email@example.com, our phone is +44(0)1470542300.
All room rates and information can be found on the rooms section of our website. Please check there and our rates before sending a booking enquiry. Please be aware we have a two night minimum stay policy.
This form is for room enquires – Please ring us to book a table for dinner, we cannot guarantee we can reply to dinner enquires via this form, email or facebook. We cannot accept this form as proof of dinner booking upon arrival, you must have a response and confirmation.
If you have any questions or queries about anything else you can also:
Call us on 01470 542300
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work With Us – Current Vacancies at the Ferry Inn (Feb 2020)
Front of House Staff:
- We’re looking for a full time waiting staff member (5 days a week with two consecutive days off)
- We are also looking for someone to potentially do lunch shifts only (5 days a week – 20 hours a week or 3 days a week – 12 hours a week). This may suit someone looking for a part time/ day time job with no evening work. Some experience in hospitality would be ideal for both roles, but full training will be given.
- Bar – We are ideally looking for someone who is interested in working behind our bar – we’re flexible on hours (full or part time role considered for the right person). This person would need to be over the age of 18 and have had previous experience of working in a bar. A personal licence would be preferable.
All the above roles offer a competitive rate of pay, share of tips & meals on duty. Please get in touch if you are interested, you can ring 01470 542300, and ask for Anna or Gordon or send us through a CV or covering letter to email@example.com
- Chefs – of any level for full time work (5 days a week – two consecutive days off).
- Kitchen Porter – part time or full time hours available. No experience necessary – full training will be given. This may suit someone looking for a weekend role (Friday & Saturdays) or some after school work.
Chef roles offer a competitive rate of pay (to be discussed – based on experience and role) share of tips & meals on duty. Kitchen Porter role offers a competitive rate of pay, share of tips & meals on duty. Please get in touch if you are interested, you can ring 01470 542300, and ask for Anna or Gordon or send us through a CV or covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Chefs need a minimum of two recent references.