These two rooms offer:
– Stylish & very comfortable king size beds.
– Lovely Egyptian cotton White Company bed linens and towels.
– Contemporary ensuite with rain shower and heated towel rail.
– Luxury Noble Isle complimentary toiletries
– Nespresso Coffee machine with a lovely tea tray selection, fresh milk & homemade shortbread
– A plethora of information on Skye; from books and magazines, maps and walk guides, the lowdown on whiskies and Gaelic language, interior and design, we have you covered.
– Superfast Fibre Broadband – meaning if you wish you can keep in touch with the outside world and stream from any of your devices no bother. Uig is also blessed with great phone signal (4G) if you are on EE or Vodafone (or any network which uses their towers). But please note: we do not have TV’s, a) it keeps it chill, we’re all about the chill, b) we’re surrounded by a wonderful steep hill and lots of glorious trees meaning satellite signal is close to nothing (thank goodness for the power of underground broadband)! If a TV is of vital importance to you during your stay on Skye, then we recommend finding alternative accommodation.
Each room is £185 per night (2 night minimum stay) with breakfast inclusive and served in the restaurant overlooking Uig bay. A deposit for first nights stay is taken at time of booking (through online booking).
All rooms offer the same level of comfort and luxury and are offered by availability.
*Please note that we are a busy working inn downstairs with a lively kitchen, restaurant and bar. All bedrooms are on the first floor, stairs only. We therefore may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues or anyone who has a problem with bar noise or music.*